Tuesday, October 1, 2013

KennyK with sketch for Creative Creations Design Team

Greetings

I have been so busy sewing (yes I do sew ..... more about that in my next post)but still managed in between to get my fix of Copic Love and an awsome Kenny K image for the September Creative Creations Challenges Design Team.

We were given this sketch, and as cute as it was I still flipped mine 90' to the right!
 
  
September Sketch for Kenny K card

I am so in the spirit of Christmas ALREADY that I had to choose a Chistmas image, the one I chose from KennyK  and the gorgeous image I chose was Santa's Cookies she is such a cutie!! I also had this beautiful KC Christmas paper that I just got and wanted to use so I got colouring!!

I did this one first ....

KennyK image for Creative Creations DT


The Copic colours I used were: E51, R29, B12, G02, Y02, R37, R59, G05, B23, E43, E37, E33, W-3, YG63, E47, BV29, YG23 & colorless blender.  

The paper and sentiments used are from Kaiser Craft - Santa's List Collection.


I really liked the red and blue but then her face was a sun kissed for someone living in the snow ... lol so ......

Then I did this one .... 

KennyK image for Creative Creations DT  

This one is alot lighter and the tones alot more muted but it still has a festive feel.  I did a much lighter complexion here and this time with darker hair.
 

The Cpoic colours I used were: E51, C-5, YG03, BG15, YG63, E43, G00, R29, R00, R0, E57, YG11, RV29, R37, E31 & colorless blender.

The paper and sentiments used are from Kaiser Craft - Christmas Carol Collection.





I am not sure which image I prefer they are both so different, I am a little biased asz chartreuse is one of my favourite colours. 


Thank you for reading this far, I really appreciate it!  As always if you would like more info or have any comments on these or any other proects you see on my blog I am happy to share any advice or info :)

Keep it crafty, till next time


No comments:

Post a Comment