Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Creative Creations Challenges - Early Christmas

Greetings,

Christmas is coming .. its coming and those of you who know me will know that its my all time favourite time of the year, Christmas is like a hobby, an obsession ooooh I am just SO excited!!!!

That explained you will understand my absolute delight when I was given this image to do  for a challenge on Creative Creations Challenges my first Christmas crafting for 2013, it has really inspired me to start some other crafts now too, I need to fix up and add some additions to my advent calendar, I bought a 1:12 Christmas cupboard which I want to do a room in and a couple of quilts and other sewing projects.  Some X-stitch decorations and a couple of secret projects (those being all the UFO's i have from all the passed Christmas's shshshsh)

So here is my Christmas candle card, I (of cos) coloured it with copics, and then put it onto the stunning new Kaiser craft a Christmas paper.


Christmas Candle for Creative Creations Challenges


I am really embarrassed about one little feature on this card, no laughing now guys!! Have a look at the "joy" tag .... could I have stuck it any lopsided? Oh my word this card making business is tricky! The rest I am very happy with it was a challenge trying to get the curves and the shadows of the holly leaves, but i do like them.

As always if you have any comments or suggestions please share or if you require more info about this or any other project I will happily share.  Thank you so much for visiting!! 

Till next time, Keep it crafty!



2 comments: