Thursday, June 27, 2013

Greetings 

Wanted to share quickly what I have been up to today.  Yes colouring again ....well these actually took me the whole week to colour but were finally put onto cards today!

These are both for a challenge over at OUTLAWZ in the group Alcahol markers. The theme was  Weddings or anniversaries, I had this little image by sliekje stamps her digi's are all so very cute and I cant believe that she has them all freely available on her blog, she is a gift herself to share her talented so freely! Thank you!! 

For this card I pulled out the old cuttle bug and made a piece of lace which I threaded white ribbon thru,  the little fern leaf that I use so so often to make the little leaves either side of the roses broke today, it is one of my oldest punches, and also one of my favourites.  It made lovely little Christmas trees and added the perfect little sprig of greenery to any bouquet.  I will miss you my beloved punch! I coloured the darling little couple with Copics not too happy with her hair, and the shading on her dress didn't come out at all, so I need to make a note to work on those two things in future, mastering blondes and taking photos of copic white clothing!
Otherwise I like this card it is very gentle!




I coloured this couple with Copics and then made a little arch of roses, I used peel off bells as I have no idea where in the towers of boxes of my stash in the garage are my real little bells - I would have loved to have used them rather.  These two little honeys are Wedding Daisy and Dylan digital delights by louby loo.



Thanks again so much for taking the time to read my post and visit my blog, as always any comments or questions are welcome and appreciated!

I am off to make 50 cupcakes for my daughters for school tomorrow - YAY YAY its break up day YAY YAY!!!

Till next time keep it Crafty



No comments:

Post a Comment