Friday, June 21, 2013

Greetings Crafters

I entered this challenge over at OUTLAWZ Challenges, by now they must think I am mad, I seem to enter my card to the challenge 2 seconds after the new one is posted LOL oh well maybe I will get there one day!

It has always been my aim to be a proverbs wife and when that happens I do hope I will be more organised and on time.  Here is my latest offering ...

It is a digi from Sguigglefly and its called graduation celebration - very cute stuff in their shop, could have spent a fortune if I had a fortune to spend ;)  I coloured it with my favourite medium Copics *sigh* I love my Copics....

This is the coloured image, the black was fun I have never coloured such a big black area - without using black LOL

Coloured Image


 This is the finished card, I used Kaiser Craft papers, I really had fun making this card :)

Glad To Be A Grad
Till next time keep it crafty

No comments:

Post a Comment